A warm, loving environment is a major component of the older infant's learning experience at TLC. Our infant rooms are filled with soft, colorful objects in warm, comfortable surroundings to provide you and your infant with a feeling of safety and security. The rooms are equipped with designated areas where your infant can develop motor skills such as sitting, crawling, pulling up, as well as walking when the time is right. As your baby begins experiencing life's milestones and accomplishments, our staff is always there to provide warm praise and encouragement.
Below are some of the features of our older infant rooms:
- Warm and comfortable environment
- Safe, sanitized and clean classrooms
- Nurturing caregivers
- Outdoor experiences
- Diapering services
- Social and emotional development
- Self concept skills
- Stimulating toys and equipment
- Motor, auditory and visual skills
- Language and cognitive skills
- Small and large muscle development
- Body awareness
A detailed daily activity sheet of your child’s day is recorded and provided to you, allowing you to follow and participate in your child’s development.