At TLC, we recognize that very young children learn best through responsive, warm and caring relationships. Our goal is to incorporate love into your infant's learning experience. Our qualified, well-trained professionals will teach your infant the necessary skills for development and growth. Everyday activities such as diapering, feeding, cuddling, and holding provide our staff members with opportunities to bond with your infant.
At TLC, your infant will feel the warmth of a loving, nurturing environment that emphasizes the following:
- Safe, sanitized and clean classrooms
- Nurturing caregivers
- Social and emotional development
- Self concept skills
- Stimulating toys and equipment
- Gross and fine motor development
- Auditory and visual skills
- Following and grasping objects
- Language and cognitive skills
A detailed daily activity sheet of your child’s day is recorded and provided to you, allowing you to follow and participate in your child’s development.